Everything you need to know about Google search advertising
When you partner with Connected Tradies, you benefit from an expert team conducting online search advertising for your business using Google AdWords. But what exactly does that mean?
What it is:
Search advertising, or Search Engine Marketing (SEM), is an online advertising campaign that helps you to reach new customers and grow your business.
With Google AdWords, we can target your business towards people who search for specific keywords or phrases related to your services. More people will be able to find you online, your website will receive more internet traffic — and your business will reap the rewards.
How it works:
The process of Google search advertising can be broken down into three steps.
- Your ads appear beside related content
An ad for your website will be triggered by specific keywords and phrases, as determined by our team. These will include such things as your trade, your specialised services, the name of your town, and other relevant information.
- People click on your ads
Less than 20% of people click through to the second page of Google search results; if your business isn’t seen on Page 1, it may not be seen at all. Thankfully, Google AdWords keeps your website in clear view on Page 1, and targets it to the people in need of your services.
- Customers connect to your business
No matter what browser, no matter what device, Google AdWords works hard to bring your business to the top. Our expert team has the experience and skills to handle all aspects of search advertising and get you found online.
Why it’s important:
As a Google Partner, Connected Tradies can take advantage of the benefits of search engine marketing, and use these to increase your website’s online visibility.
With Google AdWords, we can help your business to:
- Target people searching for what you do — remember, your ad appears alongside relevant keywords. That means when people search for your trade in your area, you’ll be among the first to be displayed on Google.
- Manage the budget — we offer four different packages to suit your business and budget. That means you can decide how much or how little you want to contribute towards your monthly advertisements.
- Remain competitive — AdWords helps your business to stay ahead of the curve in a marketplace filled with competitive organic search listings (those that appear without paid advertising).
- Keep track of its success — with Google AdWords, we are able to gain insight to who is visiting your website, where they are coming from, and other helpful information that will allow us to increase your number of potential clients.
How to get started:
That’s the easiest part of all — just contact the Connected Tradies team! We’ll discuss your options with you and help you pick the package that is best for your business.
All of our plans offer enterprise-grade business reports on the campaign, award-winning search engine optimisation, plus one free month to trial our services. Get in touch today, and get the right tool for the job.